New Unit Coming 2020
MetroHealth is adding an acute care elderly unit in 2020. Apply today for full-time RN and STNA positions.
- Competitive wages
- Off-shift/weekend differentials
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (vacation, sick and holiday)
- OPERS - Ohio Public Employee Retirement/Pension plan
The MetroHealth Department of Nursing
The MetroHealth Department of Nursing consistently demonstrates excellence in nursing. As a three-time Magnet® Recognized organization, MetroHealth is one of the few public hospitals nationwide to achieve Magnet recognition.
This excellence is built upon the Nursing Mission of promoting optimal health and wellness for the community through professional collaboration, applied innovation and advanced continuing education within a culturally diverse environment. Shared governance and professional practice models are the foundation for decision-making, which results in the empirical outcomes achieved by MetroHealth nurses. The empowerment and professionalism of the nursing staff resound throughout the system, and through evidence-based practice, research and performance improvement, MetroHealth Nurses continue to advance nursing practice and improve patient outcomes.
Apply online at MetroHealth's careers page. MetroHealth is a 15-time winner of the Employers Resource Council “Northcoast 99 - Best Places to Work in Northeast Ohio.”
Questions? Please e-mail [email protected]
Please Note: All jobs are listed on the Career Site.
Nursing Leadership Positions
- Director of Nursing - Correctional Medicine
- Nurse Manager - Ambulatory Clinic, Middleburg Heights
- Nurse Manager - Emergency Medicine, Cleveland Heights
- Nurse Manager - Network Contact Center, Brooklyn Heights
- Nurse Manager - Medicine/Stroke/Tele 9C
- Supervisor – Nursing, Long Term Care Prentiss Center
- Supervisor - Nurse Family Partnership, OB/GYN Administration
Current Clinical Nursing Positions
- Emergency Room, 72Hrs, D/N Rotation
- Medicine, Stroke, Tele Unit 9B - Main Campus, Full Time
- Parma Campus, Inpatient Medicine Unit, Full Time
- Surgical Floor 8A/8B, 72hrs, D/N Rotation
Current New Grad Nursing Positions
- Apply to clinical department of interest
Nursing Student Positions
Nurse Residency Transition to Practice Program
MetroHealth System Nurse Residency Transition to Practice is accredited with distinction as a Practice Transition Program by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Practice Transition Accreditation validates hospital nurse residency programs that transition registered nurses (RNs) into new practice settings that meet rigorous, evidence-based standards for quality and excellence. Nurses in accredited transition programs, like the Nurse Residency Program, experience curricula that promote the acquisition of knowledge, skills and professional behaviors necessary to deliver safe, high-quality care.
For more information regarding MetroHealth’s Nurse Residency Transition to Practice Program, contact:
Ann Marie Anderson, MSN, RN
Coordinator, Nurse Residency Program
Department of Nursing