MetroHealthy Health and Wellness Initiative
The MetroHealth System is committed to promoting a healthier community, including the well-being of our employees. We believe that it’s important to care for ourselves so that we may care best for others. That’s why we’re proud to offer MetroHealthy, our system-wide wellness initiative.
MetroHealthy provides programs, resources and information designed to empower employees to make healthier choices. Through the MetroHealthy Initiative, our goal is to inspire employees to be role models who commit to healthy living for themselves, our patients and the community. Employees who complete the MetroHealthy Initiative steps are eligible to receive rewards and other incentives.
The following are just a few wellness options available to our employees:
- MetroHealthy Wellness Portal
- Fitness center at MetroHealth Medical Center
- Employee Assistance Program
- Weight management programs
- Disease management programs
- Stress management programs
- Wellness Champion network
- Special event health teams
- Clearly labeled healthy menu options in dining locations
- PEP Talks (community health talks)
If you already work for The MetroHealth System or you’re thinking about joining our team, we invite you to learn more about our commitment to employee wellness. Contact the MetroHealthy Initiative team at 216-957-2020.
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.