Direct Phone Numbers
Main Number: 216-957-1500
Family Practice: 216-957-1650
Behavioral Medicine & Counseling: 216-957-1800
Dental Clinic: 216-957-1850
6835 Broadway Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44105
Map & Directions
Primary & Specialty Care
- Family Medicine
We offer the following services on site:
- Behavioral Health
- Dental -- state-of-the-art dental care for children and adults
- Family planning
- Health Services
- On-site laboratory
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children program)
- MetroHealth ExpressCare offers fast, expert care for minor illnesses and injuries. No appointment needed.
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Medicare Wellness Visits
Dental/Oral Health Services
- Appointments available:
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Select Saturdays: 8:30 a.m.- Noon
- On-site services available:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Sundays: 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
CT, 3-D Mammography
- On-site services available: please call for available times.
Partners In Care
MetroHealth Broadway Health Center practices Partners In Care, a program of services designed to meet all your health care needs. Our team of health professionals and staff work together with you in a partnership to improve your overall health and well-being.
Learn more about Partners In Care.
Planning Your Visit
- Please bring your insurance card.
- Uninsured first-time visitors should bring proof of income, social security card, photo ID, proof of residency and family size.
- Please call if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.