Convenient Care for Your Child
MetroHealth is a recognized leader in providing expert medical care for infants, toddlers, children and adolescents. Our team of board-certified pediatricians, specialists and nurse practitioners provides skilled, experienced and compassionate care for your child. Download a brochure
for a complete list of providers.
Children's health services are located at the Women & Children's Pavilion
at MetroHealth Medical Center and at many other MetroHealth locations
throughout Cuyahoga County. In addition to primary care providers throughout Northeast Ohio, MetroHealth offers access to a full range of pediatric specialists
from cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology and many more.
Same-day appointments for sick children can be made during the week. Pediatric ExpressCare
is also now available at MetroHealth.
We are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all children, adolescents and their families, through teamwork, compassion, clinical excellence, teaching and research.
Core Values (PEDS•IQ)
iversity and Inclusion
ervice to all Children
nnovation and Research
uest for Excellence
- Go above and beyond to optimize the growth, health and development of all children and adolescents.
- Empower our patients and families, by partnering with them to share knowledge, tools and skills to improve the health and well-being of children and adolescents.
Creating an environment of life-long learning and a dedication to excellence in teaching future Doctors, Nurses and other healthcare providers.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Our strength lies in embracing the diversity of our staff and patients.
Service to all Children
- We strive to meet the needs of children with compassion and advocating for the
well-being of the entire community.
Innovation and Research
- Foster an environment that values novel ideas and research to improve the health and well-being of children and adolescents.
Quest for Excellence
- Promote the highest standards of Pediatric care through continuous improvement, inquiry and evidence-based medicine.