Bariatric Surgery Seminars
Making the decision to lose a substantial amount of weight can seem overwhelming. We hope you can find relief in knowing that you don't have to do it alone. Let the MetroHealth Weight Loss Surgery and Weight Management team provide the expert care and guidance to help you regain control of your health, and put you on the path to losing weight for good.
- Select Tuesdays in 2021 (see dropdown list on form)
- 6:00 - 7:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to starting time
- The Tuesday, October 19, 2021 seminar has been canceled due to Covid-19
- MetroHealth Medical Center - Main Campus East Dining Room
- 2500 MetroHealth Drive | Cleveland, OH 44109
- Get Directions
Please join us for our welcoming and interactive bariatric weight-loss seminar. At the seminar, our weight loss team of obesity specialists and surgeons will provide important information about:
- The causes and problems associated with obesity
- Provide details about two types of weight loss surgeries
- Introduce you to our interdisciplinary team approach to personalized care
- Give insight on why MetroHealth's Weight Loss Surgery and Weight Management Center offers a team that is right for you
Our bariatric surgery seminars are free and open to the public. We will help provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision about your health and whether surgery is right for you.
COVID Safety Considerations
The health of our patients, our caregivers and the community is always our primary concern. MetroHealth is taking several steps to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. These include practicing social distancing and limiting the number of people entering our facilities.
If you are more comfortable participating from home, we invite you to view our free online bariatric surgery seminar video. To register, visit our online seminar signup page.
By submitting your information and registering for the seminar, you consent to receive text messages from MetroHealth to remind you about the seminar. The text messages will be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system.