2019 Summer Student Volunteer Program
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Summer Student Volunteer Program at MetroHealth. Volunteer assignments are limited and are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Here are some details about the program. Applications are now being accepted through Friday, April 26th for the 2019 Summer Student Volunteer Program.
High School Students
- Minimum age 15
- Must volunteer a minimum of six weeks from Monday, June 10 through Friday, August 2, 2019
- Volunteer once or twice per week for a three-hour shift on a scheduled basis
- Can start in May
- Shifts can include evenings and weekends
What do MetroHealth volunteers do?
How do I apply?
What happens next?
- You will be contacted by email to schedule a phone interview.
- Details will be provided about a free, mandatory flu vaccine and tuberculin (TB) blood draw.
- If you are 18 or over, you will be fingerprinted and receive a background check.
- You will attend a mandatory volunteer orientation in May.
What do volunteers wear?
You will receive a short-sleeve polo shirt at your orientation. Wear the shirt with casual pants – no jeans or shorts.
Contact Volunteer Services [email protected] or 216-778-4471.