- Accepted Insurance Plans
- DCE General Reporting
- Clinical Ethics Consultation
- Financial Services
- Important Phone Numbers
- Language Access and Communications Services
- Medical Records
- Mobile Unit for Enrollment Outreach
- Office of Patient Experience
- Parking at Main Campus
- Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Pricing Transparency
- Public Health Programs
- Spiritual Care
- Visitation Policy
Attorney Billing Requests
In order to better serve you, The MetroHealth System has outsourced the provision of medical bills to attorneys, auto-insurers, and non-contracted payors.
Please fax your request with HIPAA authorization to 770-689-3264 or email your request with a HIPAA authorization to [email protected].
To check the status of a previously submitted request please email [email protected]. Please let us know if you submitted your request via fax or email and the date the request was submitted.
- If patients need a copy of the bill (not an insurance form), they should call customer service at 216-957-3250.
- If patients need a balance or payoff amount, they should call 216-957-3250.
- If you need detailed Medical Records such as physician orders notes etc. please call 216-778-4252.
Attorney Balance Verification and Settlement Requests
Attention Attorneys: MetroHealth is streamlining the balance verification and settlement/request processes. You must complete the balance verification worksheet in its entirety and provide a fully executed HIPAA authorization. Failure to complete the worksheet and attach the signed HIPAA authorization will result in no response to the request.
When this form is complete, please email the worksheet and HIPAA authorization to [email protected]. You should receive a reply within ten (10) business days; please note that heavy volumes may affect this estimated turnaround time.
Download: 2018-Attorney-Balance-Inquiry-FormDownload: Attorney Settlement Worksheet.xlsx
We appreciate your cooperation.
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.