Apply online at MetroHealth's careers page. MetroHealth is a 15-time winner of the Employers Resource Council “Northcoast 99 - Best Places to Work in Northeast Ohio.”
Questions? Please e-mail [email protected]
The MetroHealth Department of Nursing
The MetroHealth Department of Nursing consistently demonstrates excellence in nursing. As a three-time Magnet® Recognized organization, MetroHealth is one of the few public hospitals nationwide to achieve Magnet recognition.
This excellence is built upon the Nursing Mission of promoting optimal health and wellness for the community through professional collaboration, applied innovation and advanced continuing education within a culturally diverse environment. Shared governance and professional practice models are the foundation for decision-making, which results in the empirical outcomes achieved by MetroHealth nurses. The empowerment and professionalism of the nursing staff resound throughout the system, and through evidence-based practice, research and performance improvement, MetroHealth Nurses continue to advance nursing practice and improve patient outcomes.
Nursing Leadership Positions
- Assistant Nurse Manager – Emergency Department Main Campus
- Nurse Manager – Emergency Department Main Campus
- Nurse Manager – Flight Operations Main Campus
- Nurse Manager – PM&R Ortho/Spine South Campus
- Nurse Manager – Orthopedics & Physical Medicine Main Campus
- Nurse Manager – Ambulatory Site Operations
- Nurse Manager – Pediatrics Clinic Main Campus
- Ambulatory Site Operations Manager McCafferty Health Center
- Ambulatory Site Operations Manager Cleveland Heights Campus
Current Clinical Nursing Positions
- Emergency Department – Main Campus
- Critical Care Units
- Lactation Specialists – Main Campus
- Med Surg Units – Full Time
- Resource Nurse Float Pool - $5/hour incentive for full time
Current New Grad Nursing Positions
Nurse Residency Transition to Practice Program
MetroHealth System Nurse Residency Transition to Practice is accredited with distinction as a Practice Transition Program by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Practice Transition Accreditation validates hospital nurse residency or fellowship programs that transition registered nurses (RNs) and advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) into new practice settings that meet rigorous, evidence-based standards for quality and excellence. Nurses in accredited transition programs, like the Nurse Residency Program, experience curricula that promote the acquisition of knowledge, skills and professional behaviors necessary to deliver safe, high-quality care.
For more information regarding MetroHealth’s Nurse Residency Transition to Practice Program, contact:
Ann Marie Anderson, MSN, RN
Coordinator, Nurse Residency Program
Department of Nursing