- For the 2022-2023 residency year, candidates can complete applications through APTA's centralized application system, RF-PTCAS
- The PT Neurologic Residency Admissions Committee reviews applications and selects candidates to proceed to the interview phase.
- Interviews will be completed virtually for selected candidates. Applicants will be notified of details when extended an interview.
Timeline for 2021 Admissions Cycle
- Residency Applications open via RF-PTCAS: October 15, 2021 through December 15, 2021
- Candidate Interviews: February 2022
- Residency Director notifies candidate(s) of acceptance: March 2022
- Residency Start Date: Anticipated August 22, 2022
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.