Lifetime Giving Societies
The Lifetime Giving societies recognize patients, families, staff, friends, companies, foundations and community organizations who have made cumulative gifts of $5,000 or more.
In appreciation for their generous support, Lifetime Giving Society members receive exclusive benefits based on their giving level. The benefits are as follows:
Emanuel Wolinsky, MD, Society ($10 million or more)
Acknowledges Dr. Wolinsky's world-renowned research contributions in infectious diseases, particularly in the treatment of tuberculosis, and his guidance in establishing MetroHealth's first Division of Infectious Diseases.
- Roy W. Scott, MD,Society benefits
- Personal annual stewardship meeting with the MetroHealth CEO
Roy W. Scott, MD, Society ($9.99 million - $1 million)
Recognizes Dr. Scott's decades of service as MetroHealth's director of the Department of Medicine, his commitment and achievements in educating medical students, and his dedication to cardiovascular research.
- Robert M. Stecher, MD, Society benefits
- Invitation to Breakfast with the MetroHealth CEO event
Robert M. Stecher, MD, Society ($999,999 - $500,000)
Honors Dr. Stecher's passion for community service, medical education, scientific research, and his vital role in establishing both MetroHealth's first arthritis clinic and the Brittingham Memorial Library.
- Carl A. Hamann, MD, Society benefits
- Invitation to Donor Appreciation Event
Carl A. Hamann, MD, Society ($499,999 - $100,000)
Acknowledges Dr. Hamann's extraordinary medical talent and exemplary commitment to providing care for all, regardless of ability to pay. Dr. Hamann was considered to have the largest charity care private practice of any surgeon in Cleveland.
- Caroline Kirkpatrick, RN, Society benefits
- Exclusive VIP hardhat behind the scenes tour of new hospital
Caroline Kirkpatrick, RN, Society ($99,999 - $50,000)
Pays tribute to the nursing expertise and dedication of Nurse Kirkpatrick, who is renowned for establishing the School of Nursing at City Hospital (now MetroHealth) and for her commitment to caring for Cleveland's most vulnerable patients.
- John Lowman, MD, Society benefits
- Invitation to Transformation Campaign milestone celebration events
John Lowman, MD, Society ($49,999 - $25,000)
Recognizes Dr. Lowman's role in founding the Western Reserve University School of Medicine and his pioneering efforts in encouraging family involvement in the healing process of chronic disease patients.
- Kenneth W. Clement, MD, Society benefits
- Subscription to Transformation Campaign stewardship report
Kenneth W. Clement, MD, Society ($24,999 - $10,000)
Honors Dr. Clement's tireless dedication to public health and nationally recognized commitment to advocating for preventative medicine and equal access to quality care for all, regardless of ability to pay.
- Hulda Amstutz, RN, Society benefits
- Invitations to special events, including our Transformation Campaign speaker series
Hulda Amstutz, RN, Society ($9,999 - $5,000)
Pays tribute to Nurse Amstutz's role in founding City Hospital's (now MetroHealth) first outpatient clinic and her leadership in demonstrating unwavering compassion for all patients, regardless of their status in society.
- A subscription to MetroHealth Friends e-communications
- A subscription to the bi-annual MetroHealth Giving publication
- Recognition in Donor Honor Roll