Opioid Community Resources
- Cuyahoga County Opiate Task Force
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Heroin Anonymous
- Families Anonymous
- Nar-Anon Family Groups:
- 211 Call for Help
- Cuyahoga County ADAMHS Board
- Sign up for Ohio Medicaid
- The Free Medical Clinic of Greater Cleveland's syringe exchange program
- Start Your Recovery
Related MetroHealth Services
- MetroHealth Recovery Services
- For infectious disease care (Hepatitis, HIV), call MetroHealth's Infectious Disease Department at 216-778-8305
- For care for pregnant mothers addicted to opioids, call MetroHealth's Mother and Child Dependency Program at 216-778-4444.
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.