- Advanced Practice Registered Nursing
- American Heart Association Training
- Continuing Medical Education
- Daniel K Lewis Administrative Fellowship
- Faculty Affairs and Medical Staff Officers
- Simulation Center
- The Chester Summer Scholars Program
For Program Attendees
The MetroHealth Simulation Center exists to provide a safe, efficient learning environment for you to develop, practice, and refine your clinical abilities, according to the objectives set forth by your program faculty and instructors.
Please review the following documents before your program.
Note: Some items require you to print, sign and bring with you to your simulation:
- Policies and Procedures
- Orientation Presentation
- Acknowledgment of Policies and Procedures
- Authorization Release for Photography and Video
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.