Discount Drug Mart FAQs
- At which Discount Drug Mart location is the MetroHealth walk-in clinic available?
MetroHealth currently offers a walk-in clinic at Discount Drug Mart visit Discount Drug Mart Independence, North Royalton, Olmsted Falls and Parma Heights locations.
- What are MetroHealth’s hours at Discount Drug Mart?
Hours vary by location.
- How much does a visit cost?
Depending on the type of illness you are being seen for, the cost of your visit will vary. More complex visits, tests and some services, such as a strep test, will carry an additional charge.
- Which types of payment are accepted -- do you take health insurance?
Yes. You can pay with cash, credit and most insurance plans are accepted.
- How much does a sports physical cost?
Sports physicals are $42. Cash and credit are accepted.
- Do I have to be a MetroHealth patient to go to the walk-in clinic?
No. Everyone is welcome.
- What ages do you treat?
We treat patients of all ages - babies, children and adults.
- Do I need an appointment?
You do not need an appointment, walk-in patients are welcome. You also have the option to reserve an open time slot ahead of time online. To schedule ahead and for location hours, visit Discount Drug Mart Independence, North Royalton, Olmsted Falls and Parma Heights locations.
- What is a board certified family nurse practitioner?
A Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner provides high quality care including patient assessments, ability to order and interpret diagnostic tests, make diagnoses, and initiate and manage treatment plans – including prescribing medications.
- Can a nurse practitioner prescribe medicine?
- How long can I expect to wait to be seen?
The nurse practitioner is dedicated to providing high quality care to everyone who is seen. On average, each patient is with the provider for about 10-15 minutes.