Discount Drug Mart Walk-In Care
Walk in or schedule an appointment at a MetroHealth clinic at Discount Drug Mart for your non-urgent medical needs.
North Royalton Discount Drug Mart is now offering virtual video visits.
Cholesterol | Glucose | Blood Pressure
Noon – 4 p.m.
December 4 – Independence
Discount Drug Mart Walk-In Clinics
- Allergy symptoms
- Basic eye problems like pink eye, infections or styes
- Bladder infections (UTI Infections in non-pregnant women ages 13 to 65)
- Cold sores
- Coughs, colds and flu symptoms
- Ear aches or an ear infection
- Insect bites and stings
- Poison ivy or oak
- Pregnancy testing
- Rashes, ringworm, rosacea, impetigo, eczema and other skin conditions
- Sinus infections
- Sore throats
- Strep throat
- Sports physicals: $42
- Basic employment physical (no toxicology screening): $42
- Rapid strep test: $31
- Glucose strip test: $20
If you have an urgent need that isn't right for the Discount Drug Mart clinic, visit one of our MetroExpressCare clinics for more extensive immediate-care needs, including asthma, cuts that might need stitches and injuries that might need x-rays.
If you think your situation could be a life-threatening emergency, always call 911 or go to an emergency room right away.