The MetroHealth System Is Here for You, Always
MetroHealth is beginning to see more patients in person again, because in many cases, it’s the only way to provide the care you need. Whether it’s time for your annual check-up, for preventive tests like mammograms and colonoscopies, for your child’s immunizations or for diagnostic procedures like cardiac stress tests, your health and the health of your family is too important to postpone necessary care.
We are taking every possible precaution to keep you safe when you visit MetroHealth.
COVID-19 concerns? Call our hotline at 440-592-6843.
Keeping You Safe
We have implemented the following safety measures at all campuses and health centers, including:
- All employees and patients are required to wear masks at all of our locations
- We offer video and phone appointments, called telehealth visits, for appointments that do not need to be in-person. Your safety is our priority.
- Ensuring patients stay a safe distance from each other in waiting rooms and other areas
- Disinfecting all areas thoroughly and often
- Limiting visitors
- Allowing only those patients who need medically necessary assistance to bring one adult support person
- Scheduling in-person visits only when it is the best option for the patient
- Continuing to use telehealth options whenever possible
Emergencies are Still Emergencies
MetroHealth Emergency Department teams are standing by to serve you if you are experiencing serious symptoms, acute conditions or injuries. Don’t put off essential care, as we are taking extra measures in our EDs to ensure your safety:
- All staff and patients must wear face masks
- Seating arranged to provide social distancing
We want you to get the best care possible, whether that’s by phone or video visit – or by seeing you in person when necessary. Call your doctor’s office to schedule your next visit today or check our Find a Doctor tool to find contact information for a provider near you.
Don’t postpone the care you need – your health is too precious to take for granted or put off addressing another day.
If you have questions or concerns about coronavirus, please call our hotline 24/7 at 440-592-6843.
MetroHealth offers telehealth services via MyChart for you to conveniently meet with your MetroHealth provider from your phone, computer, or tablet. MyChart telehealth appointments provide easy access to get you the care you need, when you need it, without leaving your home. If you do not have a MyChart account, you can sign up online, or call your MetroHealth provider to set up a telehealth appointment.How to schedule a telehealth appointment
MetroHealth is beginning to see more patients in person again, because in many cases, it’s the only way to provide the care you need.
Whether it’s time for your annual check-up, for preventive tests like mammograms and colonoscopies, for your child’s immunizations or for diagnostic procedures like cardiac stress tests, your health and the health of your family is too important to postpone necessary care.Learn More