Community Sponsorship Guidelines
As a health care leader in Northeast Ohio, MetroHealth receives many requests from community agencies and nonprofit organizations seeking sponsorship funding. Each request is evaluated based on the criteria below.
Please note that we are no longer accepting applications for 2018 sponsorships. All requests had to be received by October 1, 2017 for consideration.
Criteria for Sponsorship Funding
- The organization's mission aligns with MetroHealth's mission
- The organization's use of funds aligns with MetroHealth’s mission and values
- MetroHealth has a prominent presence at the event
- There are opportunities for other mutually beneficial partnerships
- Event or program must be related to:
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Education (specifically supporting our partnership with the Cleveland Metropolitan School District)
- MetroHealth CEO or other executive leader is on organization's board
- MetroHealth has a reciprocal relationship with the organization
MetroHealth will not sponsor:
- Religious organizations
- Political campaigns
- Sports outings
Submission Process and Timeline
We are no longer accepting applications for 2018 sponsorships. All requests had to be received by October 1, 2017 for consideration.