Community Sponsorship Guidelines
MetroHealth is honored to partner with outstanding nonprofit organizations that are improving health outcomes across Cuyahoga County.
Our community sponsorship funding program opens each year on August 15 and closes on October 15, with notifications emailed by December 31. Sponsorship requests in 2018 should be for events/programs that take place in 2019.
Please read the following carefully as our application process and criteria for sponsorship have changed.
Criteria for Sponsorship
Mission Alignment - The organization's mission and use of funds aligns with MetroHealth’s mission and values.
Robust Partnership - MetroHealth has a prominent presence at the event/program, and there are opportunities for mutually beneficial partnerships beyond once/year.
Priority Areas - Request is related to one or more priority areas listed below and clearly illustrates how MetroHealth sponsorship will positively affect health outcomes:
- Promoting Learning: Providing services and support to help children thrive. (Example: CBS Connects Parma City Schools Career Readiness Scholarship Program)
- Advancing Health Equity: Ensuring that everyone has equal access to quality healthcare. (Example: Greater Cleveland Food Bank)
- Nurturing Community Well-Being: Providing support and partnerships that improve health outcomes. (Example: Diversity Center Walk, Rock & Run)
- Cultivating Neighborhood Prosperity: Providing opportunities for neighborhoods to grow and thrive economically. (Example: Hispanic Business Center Incubator )
MetroHealth will not sponsor:
- Golf Tournaments
- Religious Organizations
- Political activities or campaigns
- Organizations without current 501(c)3 tax exempt status
2018 Submission Process & Timeline
- August 15 - Application Portal Opens
- October 15 - Application Portal Closes
- December 31 - Applicants Contacted
To receive consideration for sponsorship, applications must be received by October 15 and include the required attachments: W-9, advertising specs, sponsorship levels. (Submission does not guarantee sponsorship.)
Sponsorship requests will only be accepted through the online portal. Organizations awarded sponsorship must submit a post event/program report that outlines how the sponsorship positively impacted health outcomes.
For More Information
Contact Julie Nations: [email protected] or (440) 592-1320.