Application deadline is May 16, 2014
Thank you for your interest in the 2014 Summer Student Volunteer Program at MetroHealth. Volunteer assignments are limited and are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here are some details about the program:
For high school students
• Minimum age 15
• Must volunteer a minimum of six weeks from June 16 through August 8, 2014
• Volunteer once or twice per week for a three-hour shift (9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.) on a scheduled basis
For college students
• Can start in May
• Shifts can include evenings and weekends
What do MetroHealth volunteers do?
• Choose from a variety of activities, based upon your age, from this list
. Click here
to view a map of our location sites.
How do I apply?
• Apply online
by Friday, May 16.
• Complete the Volunteer Interest Form
and bring to your interview. Select two options from the Volunteer Opportunities List
What happens next?
• You will be contacted for an interview.
• Interviews must be completed by Friday, May 30.
• Maps and driving directions can be found here
. Ask for directions to Volunteer Services at the information desk when you arrive.
What do I do after the interview?
• You will get a volunteer ID badge and a free, mandatory tuberculin (TB) skin test. You will receive details at your interview.
• You will attend a volunteer orientation. See the Volunteer Interest Form for orientation dates.
What do volunteers wear?
• You can purchase a volunteer polo shirt from Volunteer Services for $12. Wear the shirt with casual pants – no jeans or shorts.
Questions? Contact Volunteer Services:
Becky Moldaver email@example.com or (216) 778-4208
Kathy Violand firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 957-2355
We look forward to meeting you soon!