As a healthcare leader in the Cleveland area, MetroHealth consistently receives requests from community agencies and nonprofit organizations seeking sponsorship funding for various events or programs.
These guidelines were developed to ensure funds are being allocated efficiently and are directed to organizations that compliment the mission of MetroHealth. Each request received is reviewed and evaluated based on the criteria below.
Leading the way to a healthier you and a healthier community through service, teaching, discovery and teamwork. Learn more about our mission and guiding principles.
In order for a request to be considered, the event or program must:
- Support the mission of MetroHealth
- Align with our priority medical specialty areas
- Take place in Cuyahoga County
If the minimum requirements are met, the following questions will be used to help determine if we are able to fulfill the request:
- Value: Are we receiving good promotional value for our investment?
- Target Audience: Are we reaching our target audience by participating in this event?
- Exclusivity: Are there other healthcare sponsors supporting the event, or are we the only one?
- Event Involvement: Can we have a health information table, provide screenings or a health talk to attendees?
- Public Impression: Will our participation in the event leave a good impression on the community?
MetroHealth does not sponsor:
- Religious organizations
- Political campaigns
Send requests to:
Marketing Coordinator, Events
The MetroHealth System
Department of Communications
2500 MetroHealth Drive
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
Request and approval process:
- Event collateral or information on the organization should be included with the submission
- All requests need to be received at least 3 months in advance of the event or program to be considered
- Requests are accepted on a rolling basis
- A response will be given within 6-8 weeks of receiving the request