Live well. Age better.
Comprehensive, compassionate care for seniors.
Personalized, comprehensive and coordinated care, specifically for seniors. It's what you'll find at MetroHealth and our community health center locations. Including a dedicated Senior Health Outpatient Program at Old Brooklyn - complete with primary and specialty care providers, an on-site pharmacy, and outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation. Discover how you can benefit from MetroHealth's expert care and our free membership program, MetroHealth Prime, which offers adults 55+ valuable perks, like parking and cafe discounts.
Call for an appointment, or for more information: 216-957-2100.
The Senior Health Outpatient Program, located at MetroHealth Old Brooklyn Health Center, was the first clinic of its kind to merge the foremost specialists in senior health, creating an entirely new concept in caring for the aging population. Senior health services are also offered at the MetroHealth Middlburg Heights November Family Health Center.
The Senior Health Outpatient Program provides many medical specialties to address the unique health needs of seniors:
- Cardiology (Heart & Vascular Center) and cardiac imaging
- Geriatrics/Primary care
- Kidney specialists
- Laboratory services
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation
- Preventive and wellness care
- Radiology services
- Urogynecology (Center for Advanced Gynecology)
In addition to expert, compassionate health care services for seniors, MetroHealth Old Brooklyn Health Center is home to:
- Inpatient rehabilitation services provided by the nationally recognized MetroHealth Rehabilitation Institute of Ohio
- MetroHealth Prime, a membership program for patients 55 or older
- Benefits Enrollment Center, a service that helps to determine eligibility for federal/state/local benefit assistance programs available to seniors.
- A convenient, full-service pharmacy
- A cafeteria with many healthy meal and snack options