High-Quality, Affordable Medical Care for the Whole Family
Coverage includes physician office visits, preventive care, and both inpatient and outpatient health care services. MetroHealth offers wellness programs and disease-management programs including asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
- Saves You Money
- Lower costs and savings on prescription drugs
- Saves You Time with 17+ Convenient Locations
- From Westlake to Beachwood and Middleburg Heights to Pepper Pike, and many other communities
- Concierge Service with One Phone Number to Call
- Dedicated staff to assist you with appointment scheduling and questions
- Online Access to Manage Your Healthcare
- Offering MyChart online to manage your healthcare with: request/schedule appointments, email your providers, request prescription renewals, and more
- Healthcare When You Need lt
- MetroExpressCare is the express care program at our Beachwood, Broadway, Middleburg Heights and West Park Health Center locations with evening and weekend hours for minor illnesses and injuries
- More than 500 Physicians and Providers
- MetroHealth physicians take the time to listen and provide personalized care. They are all faculty members at Case Western Reserve University. As teachers, they are involved in state-of-the-art medicine and innovations, to bring high-quality care to you and your family.
The MetroHealth System is celebrated nationally as a leader in providing high-quality health care services with recognition including:
- In the top 1% in the nation for quality and efficiency
- 1 of only a few hospitals in the country to achieve the Triple Gold Award for Heart & Stroke Care from the American Heart Association
- The home of over 100 Doctors ranked in the Best Doctors in America®
- MetroHealth delivers nearly 3,000 babies annually and has the region’s largest team of high-risk pregnancy specialists
- Ranked one of the top 5% of rehabilitation hospitals nationally by US News & World Report
- One of the nation’s largest adult Level 1 trauma centers and burn centers – the only one in Cuyahoga County
View more achievements of The MetroHealth System.