MetroHealth Prime is a free membership program open to all adults 55 years and older. To join, call 216-957-2800, or complete the online application form below.
The benefits of MetroHealth Prime include:
- MetroHealth parking and cafeteria discounts
- Personal assistance providing guidance and access to appropriate MetroHealth services and programs
- Physician referral to Senior Health Outpatient Program
- Health Education Programs via our popular "Mornings at MetroHealth" seminars and Senior Community Outreach
- Benefits Enrollment Center: MetroHealth Prime is a screening location for this free service that helps to determine eligibility for federal/state/local benefit assistance programs available to seniors.
MetroHealth Prime Card
The MetroHealth Prime Card entitles members to discounts in parking garages and cafeterias:
- $1 off parking at MetroHealth Medical Center and MetroHealth Old Brooklyn Health Center
- 10% off in the MetroHealth Medical Center and MetroHealth Old Brooklyn Health Center cafeterias
- 20% off in the MetroHealth Medical Center Gift Shop every Wednesday
MetroHealth Prime is a free membership program specifically designed to meet the needs of adults 55 years and older. Membership provides access to a variety of programs and services that support the high-quality, professional medical care offered by MetroHealth.