Graduates of medical schools in the United States and other countries are eligible to apply for appointments to our three-year Pediatric Residency Program. We offer eight categorical intern pediatric positions annually through the National Residency Matching Program. We also support six additional positions in our combined Medicine/Pediatrics program. Appointments begin July 1 for a period of one year. If you are interested in applying for a Pediatric Level 1 position:
- Submit an application through the AAMC’s Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). Visit www.aamc.org/eras for up-to-date information on the ERAS application process.
- After receiving your application materials, we will notify you about a personal interview visit. Due to the large number of applications, we cannot offer personal interviews to all applicants. A listing of accommodations will be provided.
- For more information, contact our Residency Program Director, Abdulla Ghori, M.D., email@example.com or Residency Program Coordinator, Fran Carbone, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (216) 778-5906.
- Please visit our Pediatrics Residency Training Program website. MetroHealth Pediatrics is an equal opportunity employer.
- For details of the matching procedure, contact:
National Resident Matching Program
2450 North Street, N.W., Suite 201
Washington, DC 20037