Seniors deserve special care.
The expert, compassionate MetroHealth senior health team of doctors, dentists, nurses and therapists is specially trained in maintaining and improving the physical, emotional and social well-being of older patients.
The Senior Health Outpatient Program, located at MetroHealth Old Brooklyn Health Center, was the first clinic of its kind to merge the foremost specialists in senior health, creating an entirely new concept in caring for the aging population.
The Senior Health Outpatient Program provides many medical specialties to address the unique health needs of seniors:
- Cardiology (Heart & Vascular Center) and cardiac imaging
- Geriatrics/Primary care
- Kidney specialists
- Laboratory services
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation
- Preventive and wellness care
- Radiology services
- Urogynecology (Center for Advanced Gynecology)
In addition to expert, compassionate health care services for seniors, MetroHealth Old Brooklyn Health Center is home to
- Inpatient rehabilitation services provided by the nationally recognized MetroHealth Rehabilitation Institute of Ohio
- MetroHealth Advantage, a membership program for patients 55 or older
- Benefits Enrollment Center, a service that helps to determine eligibility for federal/state/local benefit assistance programs available to seniors.
- A convenient, full-service pharmacy
- A cafeteria with many healthy meal and snack options