To obtain or make a referral to this program, call (216) 778-BEAT (3238).
MetroHealth is committed to providing the highest level of care to our patients using state-of-the-art digital technology for the diagnosis of cardiovascular disease.
The Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory is certified by ICAVL, an independent national accreditation society, which assures a high quality of patient care by providing a mechanism to encourage and recognize the provision of quality Vascular diagnostic evaluations by a process of voluntary accreditation.
MetroHealth offers state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with vascular disease, including:
Minimally-Invasive Vascular Intervention
- Peripheral Arterial Angioplasty and Stenting
- Renal Artery Angioplasty and Stenting
- Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Arterial Bypass Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Dialysis Access
- Varicose Vein Excision
- Evaluation and Management of Vascular Disorders
- Vascular Ulcer and Diabetic Wound care
- Treatment of Venous insufficiency