Co-sponsored by MetroHealth Advantage and The Arthritis Foundation
Tuesdays, 10–10:45 a.m.
The Senior Health & Wellness Center
4229 Pearl Road, Cleveland, OH 44109
$3 per class. Parking will be validated.
Call 216-957-2800 to register.
What Tai Chi for Arthritis Can Do for You
- Reduce pain and stiffness
- Help you improve the ability to cope with stress and depression
- Increase concentration and memory
- Aid in balance and coordination
- Build muscle strength and stamina
- Improve posture, biomechanics, circulation, and heart and lung function
Instructor: Ken Owen has studied and taught Tai Chi for more than 20 years.