MetroHealth is partnering with the Cuyahoga County Library to offer free adult health programs throughout the community. Join us to improve your health! Register for a Cuyahoga County Library event:
- Visit the Cuyahoga County Library online
- Search for the event you would like to attend
- Once you locate the event, click on the event title
- Click "Register"
Challenging your brain is an important component of successful aging. Join MetroHealth experts as they share ways to maximize your daily memory fitness and how to challenge your brain with new activities.
- Solon Library - Tues, May 6 at 6:30pm
- Fairview Park Library - Wed, May 21 at 6:30 pm