MetroHealth is partnering with the Cuyahoga County Library to offer free adult health programs throughout the community. Join us to improve your health!
Register for a Cuyahoga County Library event:
- Visit the Cuyahoga County Library online
- Search for the event you would like to attend
- Once you locate the event, click on the event title
- Click "Register"
Do you find that you are stressed out this time of year? Stress can cause increased blood pressure, muscle pain, and take a toll on your immune system. Don’t let this holiday season harm your health. Join us as Dr. Matthew Baltes discusses stress management tips to help you cope in order to make your holiday season memorable.
- Warrensville Heights: Tues, Dec 3, 2013 at 6 pm
Understanding what you can do to improve your breast health and decrease your risk of breast cancer is an important part of every woman’s overall health. Join us as a MetroHealth expert dispels myths about breast cancer, provides tips for prevention and what changes to expect as you age.
- Parma South: Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 7 pm
Heart Burn: Is It Just Part of the Meal Experience?
Do you usually have a burning sensation in your chest after meals? Do you wonder if it is just part of eating or if there is a serious medical issue behind the pain? Join MetroHealth gastroenterology expert as they discuss what causes this uncomfortable symptom and when it is time to see a doctor. Learn about the latest treatment options available so you can enjoy meals heartburn free.
- Brecksville: Tues, Jan 28, 2014 at 7 pm
- Independence: Tues, Feb 18, 2014 at 7 pm
Tips for Healthy Skin
Tired of having dry, flakey skin? Join us as a MetroHealth dermatology expert discusses tips to keep your skin healthy as you age. Learn what products work best for dryness, wrinkles, and how often you should receive a skin check.
- Brecksville: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 7 pm
- Independence: Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 7 pm
- Fairview Park: Thurs, Feb 27, 2014 at 7 pm