MetroHealth is partnering with the Cuyahoga County Library to offer free adult health programs throughout the community. Join us to improve your health!
Register for a Cuyahoga County Library event:
- Visit the Cuyahoga County Library online
- Search for the event you would like to attend
- Once you locate the event, click on the event title
- Click "Register"
Heart Burn: Is It Just Part of the Meal Experience?
Do you usually have a burning sensation in your chest after meals? Do you wonder if it is just part of eating or if there is a serious medical issue behind the pain? Join MetroHealth gastroenterology expert as they discuss what causes this uncomfortable symptom and when it is time to see a doctor. Learn about the latest treatment options available so you can enjoy meals heartburn free.
- Brecksville: Tues, Jan 28, 2014 at 7 pm
- Independence: Tues, Feb 18, 2014 at 7 pm
Tips for Healthy Skin
Tired of having dry, flakey skin? Join us as a MetroHealth dermatology expert discusses tips to keep your skin healthy as you age. Learn what products work best for dryness, wrinkles, and how often you should receive a skin check.
- Fairview Park: Thurs, Feb 27, 2014 at 7 pm