4071 Lee Road, Suite 260
Cleveland, OH 44128
Map & Directions
Health Center Hours:
Monday 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
Tues/Wed/Thur/Fri. 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Selected Saturdays 8 a.m.–Noon.
Dentistry Clinic Hours:
Monday - Friday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Click here to view a list of providers at Lee-Harvard.
About Lee-Harvard Health Center
At the MetroHealth Lee-Harvard Health Center, we emphasize preventive health care. That's why we like to see you when you are ill and when you are well. Our caring staff helps you and your family take the necessary steps to remain healthy. But what's more important is the way we treat you — as a person, not just a patient. As a health care center dedicated to better serving the community, we get to know you and your family on an individual level to better understand your needs, both medically and personally.
MetroHealth Lee-Harvard Health Center is supported by MetroHealth's full scope of services to provide you and your family with the best health care available. The MetroHealth Lee-Harvard Health Center is affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center, a tertiary care, academic facility that provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services and subspecialty referral care. Should the need for these services arise, your health care provider can arrange for them at MetroHealth Medical Center.
As part of our comprehensive medical services, we specialize in the following areas:
- Family Medicine — care for the entire family
- Pediatrics — complete care for newborns, infants, children, and adolescents
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, including colposcopy and LEEP
- Internal Medicine — care for adults
In addition to our primary medical specialties, our expanded services include:
- Laboratory testing
- Dentistry — state-of-the-art dental center offers comprehensive cosmetic, restorative, reconstructive, and preventive dentistry for adults and children.
- Medicare Wellness Visits: Call 216-957-1200 to schedule your "Welcome to Medicare" preventive visit.
We believe educating our patients is the best preventive health measure. It is also important to catch medical problems early. As part of the MetroHealth Lee Harvard Health Center, you benefit from the following services:
- Financial counseling
- Education center — offers informative programs about health-related topics
- Family planning
- HIV/AIDS education and counseling
- Nutrition counseling
- Social Work
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program — provides nutritional services to eligible women and their children
A Center for the Community
Each day, the MetroHealth Lee-Harvard Health Center fulfills its mission to maintain and improve the health of all Cuyahoga County residents. Our health care providers have listened closely to your medical and personal needs to better know you, your family, and your community.
"The staff is very cheerful, and even when you are feeling bad, they help you to feel better."
–MetroHealth Lee-Harvard Health Center patient
Partners In Care
MetroHealth Lee-Harvard Health Center practices Partners In Care, a program of services designed to meet all your health care needs. Our team of health professionals and staff work together with you in a partnership to improve your overall health and well-being.
Learn more about Partners In Care.
Planning Your Visit
- Bring your insurance card.
- If you do not have insurance, and this is your first visit, please bring proof of income, social security card, photo ID, proof of residency and family size.
- Please call if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Emergency and After-Hours Medical Care
If you experience a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
If you require medical assistance or information after hours, please call the MetroHealth Line at 216-778-7878.