The MetroHealth Heart & Vascular Center’s electrophysiology team is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of heart rhythm abnormalities. This internationally recognized group of specialists provides the full range of services available for the therapy of patients with rhythm disorders, including complex abnormal rhythms. All Heart & Vascular Center electrophysiologists are faculty members of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
- Atrial fibrillation service
- Familial heart rhythm program
- Atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter (“A Fib”)
- Ventricular tachycardia (VT)
- Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT)
- Premature beats (PVCs and PACs)
- Genetic arrhythmia disorders (long QT syndrome, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, Brugada syndrome)
Appointments and Referrals
To make an appointment with a MetroHealth Heart & Vascular Center electrophysiologist, call 216-778-BEAT (2328).
||Heart beating too fast?
A rapid heartbeat could be the sign of a disorder that can lead to chronic fatigue, heart failure and stroke. Find out how it can be treated