MetroHealth provides outstanding, life-long care for all members of our community. MetroHealth provides this care even if patients cannot pay for all of it.
There are programs that may help you pay for your health care costs. They are called financial assistance programs. MetroHealth and the government both sponsor programs for free or discounted healthcare services. You may be able to join one of these programs.
There are two steps
you must take to request financial assistance:
Step 1: Fill out and submit this form.
- After you submit the form, the screen will display a reference number.
- Print the page or write this reference number down. You will need it for step 2.
Step 2: Gather these important documents and call the MetroHealth Eligibility Call Center at 216-957-2325, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Give the eligibility specialist the reference number you received in Step 1.
- At that time, the eligibility specialist can schedule you for either a telephone interview or an in-person interview with a financial counselor.
- During that interview, the financial counselor will review your information and may ask you additional questions. The counselor will determine which financial assistance program you may join.
Learn More About MetroHealth Financial Assistance Programs
These are financial assistance programs. Click on each one to learn about it. We will determine which financial assistance program will help you.
Questions? Call the MetroHealth Eligibility Call Center at 216-957-2325.