The Breast Center at MetroHealth's West 150th Health and Surgery Center
- Advanced technology, including mammography with "3D" Breast Tomosynthesis — one of the most powerful diagnostic tools for the early detection of breast cancer
- Breast exams for a timely evaluation of breast problems
- Minimally invasive breast procedures: diagnostic and selected therapeutic techniques for benign disease
- On-site surgical and cancer services
- A Certified Breast Health Patient Navigator to help guide patients through the process of care
To learn more or make an appointment, call 216-957-BRST (2778).