The Breast Center at MetroHealth's West 150th Health & Surgery Center
provides a full spectrum of care to meet your medical and emotional needs. We promote all aspects of breast health through advanced diagnostic technology like 3D mammography, innovative minimally invasive procedures, and on-site access to surgical and cancer specialists. We are committed to providing a comfortable, supportive environment where our patients and their families can gain access to education and resources to improve their health.
As part of a select group of breast imaging centers across the nation, The Breast Center at MetroHealth is designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology’s (ACR) Commission on Quality and Safety and the Commission on Breast Imaging
. The Breast Center at MetroHealth has also achieved an accreditation designation by the National Accredidation Program for Breast Centers
(NAPBC) for providing the highest standards of care for patients with diseases of the breast.
Why Choose Us?
- Advanced technology, including cutting-edge mammography with "3D" Breast Tomosynthesis — one of the most powerful diagnostic tools for the early detection of breast cancer
- Leading medical staff - including specialists in breast imaging, breast surgery, surgical oncology, medical oncology, plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Clinical evaluation by our expert surgeons and cancer specialists
- Minimally invasive breast procedures: diagnostic and selected therapeutic techniques for benign disease
- On-site surgical and cancer services
- A Certified Breast Health Patient Navigator to help guide patients through the process of care
- Real-time diagnostic results
- Newly renovated facility
To learn more or make an appointment, call 216-957-BRST (2778).