MetroHealth Broadway Health Center
Primary and Specialty Care Teams
Caring for your entire family, from pediatrics to geriatrics.
6835 Broadway Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44105
Hours: Mon., Wed., Fri.; 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Tues., Thurs.; 8 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
About Broadway Health Center — Family Medicine | Financial Assistance |
Medical Services | A Center for the Community | Hours/Schedule an Appointment | Planning Your Visit
About MetroHealth Broadway Health Center — Family Medicine
When you and your family visit one doctor, you receive complete and ongoing care from the person who knows you best. At MetroHealth Broadway Health Center — Family Medicine, we value continuity of care. We get to know you on a personal and medical level and give you the knowledge to stay healthy and live an active life. Our staff also provides you and your family with the necessary guidance through important medical decisions. But what's more important is the way we treat you as a person, not just a patient.
Family Medicine is supported by MetroHealth's full scope of services to provide you and your family with the best health care available. The center is affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center, a tertiary care, academic facility which provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services and subspecialty referral care. Should the need for these services arise, your health care provider can arrange for them at MetroHealth Medical Center.
As part of our spectrum of care, we specialize in the following areas:
- General Internal Medicine — care for adults of all ages
- Geriatrics — care for older adults
- Obstetrics/Gynecology — comprehensive care for adolescent girls and women of all ages
- Pediatrics — complete care for newborns, infants, children, and adolescents
- Women's health
When you need medical treatment outside of our primary medical specialties, we can refer you to a specialist in the following areas:
- Dentistry — state-of-the art dental care for children and adults
- Mental Health
- Radiology (including ultrasound)
We believe educating our patients is the best preventive health measure. It also is important to catch medical problems early. As part of the Broadway Health Center, you benefit from the following services:
- Community Advocacy Program (CAP) — a partnership between MetroHealth and Legal Aid, focusing on removing the legal barriers to health in order to improve health outcomes
- Family planning
- Diabetes education
- HIV testing and counseling
- Nutrition counseling
- Social Work
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program — provides nutritional services to eligible women and their children
A Center for the Community
Each day, the MetroHealth Broadway Health Center fulfills its mission to maintain and improve the health of all Cuyahoga County residents. Our health care providers listen closely to your medical and personal needs to better know you, your family, and your community — it's how people should be treated.
Hours/Schedule an Appointment
Visits to the MetroHealth Broadway Health Center - Family Practice are by appointment only.
- Mon., Wed., Fri.; 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Tues., Thurs.; 8 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment: 216-957-1650
Planning for Your Visit
- Bring your insurance card.
- If you do not have insurance, and this is your first visit, please bring proof of income, social security card, photo ID, proof of residency and family size.
- Please call if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Emergency and After-Hours Medical Care
If you experience a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
If you require medical assistance or information after hours, please call the MetroHealth Line at 216-778-7878.
Family Practice Medical Staff
Primary care providers
Bernadette Bogdas, NP
Lisa Chan, NP
Gaby El-Khoury, MD, Associate Medical Director
Kenneth Frisof, MD
Jessica Griggs, DO
Joseph LaBastille, MD
Rebecca Lowenthal, MD
Rebecca Schroeder, MD
Meredith Wylde, NP
Amy Zack, MD
Cardiologists (Heart & Vascular Center Specialist)
Catherine C. Fallick, MD, FACC
Matthew Lyons, MD
Aleksandr L. Rovner, MD
Hari Prasad Kunhi Veedu, MD
Sylvia Saikus, CNM
Marueen Suster, MD
Ahmad Razi, MD
Reema Gulati, MD
Sobia Hassan, MD, MRCP
Allied Health Services
Jennifer Bier, MS, RD, Manager, Nutrition Services
Tangela Woods, LSW, Social Services