Centers for Community Health
MetroHealth Asia Town Health Center
Personalized care for your family in your own community.
2999 Payne Avenue, Suite 216
Cleveland, OH 44114
Schedule an Appointment: 216-861-4646
Monday – Tuesday, Thursday – Friday:
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m
Closed Sunday, Wednesday & Saturday
About MetroHealth Asia Town Health Center
At MetroHealth Asia Town Health Center, our staff offers a wafrm and caring environment to make sure your visits are an enjoyable experience. Our staff members speak English, Chinese, Mandarin and Spanish so you can comfortably discuss your health in a familiar language. We get to know you and your family personally to better guide you through important medical decisions. But what's more important is the way we treat you — as a person, not just a patient.
MetroHealth Asia Town Health Center is supported by MetroHealth's full scope of services to provide you and your family with the best health care available. The MetroHealth Asia Town Health Center is affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center, a tertiary care, academic facility that provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services and subspecialty referral care. Should the need for these services arise, your health care provider can arrange for them at MetroHealth Medical Center.
As part of our comprehensive medical services, we specialize in family medicine and offer care for the entire family. In addition, we offer:
- Geriatrics: Care for older adults
- Pediatrics: Complete care for newborns, infants, children, and adolescents
We believe educating our patients is the best preventive health measure. It is also important to catch medical problems early. As part of the MetroHealth Asia Town Health Center, you benefit from the following services:
- Family planning counseling
- Health education
- HIV/AIDS education and counseling
- Home care service arrangements
- House calls
- Immunizations (free for infants to 18-year-old children)
- Nutrition counseling
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing
- Social work
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program — provides nutritional services to eligible women and their children
A Center for the Community
Each day, the MetroHealth Asia Town Health Center fulfills its mission to maintain and improve the health of all Cuyahoga County residents. Our health care providers have listened closely to your medical and personal needs to better know you, your family, and your community.
"Visiting the MetroHealth Asia Town Medical Center is especially convenient for Chinese patients because of the staff's bilingual language skills."
–MetroHealth Asia Town Health Center patient
Planning Your Visit
- Please bring your insurance card.
- Uninsured first-time visitors should bring proof of income, social security card, photo ID, proof of residency and family size.
- Please call if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Emergency and After-Hours Medical Care
If you experience a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
If you require medical assistance or information after hours, please call the MetroHealth Line at 216-778-7878.
MetroHealth Asia Town Health Center Medical Staff
Sheng Liu, MD