How To Apply
Applications are accepted only through ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application Service. Applications are accepted begining September 1 through December 1 for a residency porition that begins the following year. We require the following information:
- Dean's letter and transcript of grades
- Emergency Medicine rotation and grade
- Three letters of recommendation (CORD SLOR preferred)
- A disclosure form (may be signed when you come to interview)
- Interviews are conducted on Tuesday's and Wednesday's from mid-November through the end of January by invitation only.
For further information please contact: