|About This Location
MetroHealth Old Brooklyn
4229 Pearl Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
View directions, a map
and parking info.
Senior Health Services:
MetroHealth Old Brooklyn Health Center
Conveniently located near I-71, I-480 and OH-176, MetroHealth Old Brooklyn Health Center offers inpatient rehabilitation services, outpatient medical specialties, senior health services and more.
Located on floors 6, 7 & 8
Starting October 2012, The MetroHealth Rehabilitation Institute of Ohio will offer its nationally renowned inpatient rehabilitation services at Old Brooklyn Health Center.
Senior Health Services and Medical Specialties
Located on the 1st floor
The Senior Health Outpatient Program provides many medical specialties to address the unique health needs of seniors:
- Cardiology (Heart & Vascular
Center) and cardiac imaging
- Kidney specialists
- Laboratory services
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation
- Preventive and wellness care
- Radiology services
- Urogynecology (Center for Advanced Gynecology)
Located on the terrace level
MetroHealth Advantage is a free membership program for adults age 55 years and older. Benefits include:
- Help with referrals and accessing health care services at MetroHealth
- Free health talk events and social activities
- Parking and cafeteria discounts
Call 216-957-2150 or fax 216-957-2160
Located on the 2nd floor
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(Rx drop-off closes at 4:45 p.m.)
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed