Race for the Cure 2012
The Komen Northeast Ohio Race for the Cure® is set for Saturday, September 15 at the Wolstein Center in downtown Cleveland. By stepping out with MetroHealth's team, you will play a part in helping end breast cancer forever. Choose from the 5K (3.1 miles) competitive run, the 5K walk or a 1-mile family fun walk. View more event information.
Join MetroHealth's team.
Since 2005, Susan G Komen Northeast Ohio has given the MetroHealth BREAST & Amigas Unidas programs more than $1,000,000 in grants. Through those efforts, more than 23,000 women have been educated, 4,442 screened, and 300 have received the care they needed despite being uninsured or underinsured.
Everyone who signs up receives a T-shirt and a chance to win a pink KitchenAid mixer!
Ask 10 people to donate $20 or more and raise $200 for the Race for the Cure. Challenge yourself and your friends to donate $20, $30 or more to see how quickly you can meet or beat your fundraising goal!
If each Race participant completes the Power of 10 Challenge and raises $200, more than $2.4 million would be raised to help end breast cancer forever.
Up to 75 percent of your donations help support women and men in our community impacted by breast cancer. The remaining 25 percent helps fund Komen's National Research Grant Program.
Join MetroHealth's Race for the Cure team today to get started!
Questions? Contact Luz Oyola at 216-778-8328 or email@example.com