MetroHealth Care Plus
MetroHealth Care Plus covers many types of healthcare services.
However, all services must be provided by MetroHealth doctors at MetroHealth locations or partners of MetroHealth Care Plus. View the Provider Network Directory for more information.
- Preventive exams
- Doctor visits
- Prescription medications
- Hospital care
- Emergency services
- Dental care
- Physical and speech therapies
- Home health care
- Mental health services
- Nutrition counseling
- Alcohol and drug abuse services
- Durable medical equipment
- Transportation to MetroHealth medical appointments
For coverage limits and more information about the above list, view the Description of Benefits*
This item will open in a new window as a PDF document.
You may need a free program, Adobe Reader, to view it.
The following are not covered by MetroHealth Care Plus:
- Out-of-network providers
- Vision services
- Skilled nursing for long-term care
- Hearing aids and hearing evaluations
- Cosmetic services
- Infertility services
- Chiropractic services
- Travel clinic
- Private duty nursing
- Investigational drugs, devices and services