Financial Assistance for Health Care
Ohio Medicaid offers medical coverage for:
- Children up to the age of 19
- Pregnant women
- Families with children younger than age 19
- People with disabilities
- Older adults (age 65 and older)
To qualify, the basic requirements are:
- U.S. citizen
- Resident of the State of Ohio
- Have or obtain a Social Security number
- Meet financial requirements.
|Request Financial Assistance
There are two steps you must take to request financial assistance:
Step 1: Fill out and submit this form.
- After you submit the form, the screen will display a reference number.
- Print the page or write this reference number down. You will need it for step 2.
Step 2: Gather these important documents and call the MetroHealth Eligibility Call Center at 216-957-2325, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Give the eligibility specialist the reference number you received in Step 1.
- At that time, the eligibility specialist can schedule you for either a telephone interview or an in-person interview with a financial counselor.
- During that interview, the financial counselor will review your information and may ask you additional questions. The counselor will determine which financial assistance program you may join.