Primary Pediatric Care
Clinic Hours | Locations | Pediatricians
Through its Outpatient Pediatrics Clinic at MetroHealth Medical Center and at various locations around Cuyahoga County, MetroHealth provides expert, ongoing care for children and adolescents. Services offered include:
- Regular check-ups and school, sports, and work exams
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Long-term management of chronic illnesses
- Adolescent physicals and contraception management
- Separate waiting rooms for well children and sick children
- Consultations from pediatric subspecialists
- Board-certified developmental behavioral specialist providing highly specialized testing and management of children with developmental and behavioral problems
- Nutrition Exercise and Wellness Clinic and Wellness Center for overweight children
- Lead poisoning clinic
- A sophisticated electronic health record that permits communication between your physician and others who care for your child
- Various same-day procedures, such as lung function testing (spirometry)
- Nutrition services
- Community Advocacy Program providing legal assistance to families with needs related to their child’s health
- Child Life specialists to help children deal with medical treatments and procedures
- Social assistance and services for families
- On-site laboratory and radiology services
- On-site pharmacy with immediate service
Call 216-778-2222 to schedule an appointment at the Outpatient Pediatrics Clinic at MetroHealth Medical Center during the hours below. Same day appointments for sick children can be made Monday - Friday.
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Select Saturdays: 8 a.m. – Noon (call for availability)
MetroHealth Medical Center
Women and Children's Pavilion, First Floor
2500 MetroHealth Drive
Cleveland, OH 44109
[map and directions]
View a list of pediatricians who practice at MetroHealth Medical Center.
Children’s health services are also available at the following MetroHealth locations. Click for services, directions, and scheduling information: