MetroHealth Heart & Vascular Center
For Referring Physicians
The Heart Failure Program's multidisciplinary team works with referring physicians, keeping them up-to-date regarding their patients' treatment and progress. Some of the services the program offers include:
- Access to clinical research trials
- Aggressive treatment of high-risk patients
- Evidence-based medical management
- Education programs including heart failure classes and patient booklet
- Heart failure-specific electronic medical record notes
- Patient tracking tools including quality of life and functional assessment
- Inpatient and outpatient services enhancing continuity of care
- Seamless integration with other departments of the MetroHealth Heart & Vascular Center
- Screening for other medical conditions.
To contact the Heart Failure Program team, call 216-778-BEAT (2328).
For a complete listing of Heart Failure clinical research trials, visit the Clinical Trials Volunteers page and select "Heart Failure" from the dropdown menu of medical conditions. Press "Submit" to view the list of current trials.