High-Quality, Affordable Medical Care for the Whole Family
Enrollees receive all services from MetroHealth physicians. Coverage includes physician office visits, preventive care, and both inpatient and outpatient health care services. There are health and disease-management programs to help employees manage asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
- Saves You Money
- Low co-pay and low-cost prescription drugs
- Saves You Time with 17 Convenient Locations
- From Westlake to Beachwood, from Strongsville to Pepper Pike and many other communities
- Guaranteed Appointments in 5 Days with One Dedicated Phone Number
- Call 216-778-8818 for appointments
- Online Access to Your Medical Records
- Offering MyChart online in 2012 to access your medical records, request an appointment and more
- Health Care When You Need lt
- MetroExpressCare is the urgent care program at our Broadway Health Center and West Park Health Center locations with evening and weekend hours for minor illnesses and injuries.
- Answer Your Urgent Medical Questions24/7
- Speak directly to our Nurses anytime at the Nurse Advice Hotline at 216-778-7878
- Compassionate, Expert Doctors
- MetroHealth expert doctors take the time to listen and provide personalized care. They are all faculty members at Case Western Reserve University. As teachers, they are involved in state-of-the-art medicine and innovations, to bring high-quality care to you and your family.
- Saves You Time in an Emergency
- Pre-register with the MetroHealth Emergency Department to Reduce Your Wait Time
The MetroHealth System is celebrated nationally as a leader in providing high-quality health care services. Recent quality achievements include:
- In the top 1% in the nation for quality and efficiency
- 1 of only 32 hospitals in the country to achieve the Triple Gold Award for Heart & Stroke Care from the American Heart Association
- The home of over 100 Doctors ranked in the Best Doctors in America®
- All of our active physician staff re faculty members at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- MetroHealth delivers nearly 3,000 babies annually and has the region’s largest team of high-risk pregnancy specialists
- Ranked one of the top 5% of rehabilitation hospitals nationally by US News & World Report
- One of the nation’s largest Level 1 trauma and burn centers – the only one in Cuyahoga County
- The only Ohio hospital honored by the Premier Health Care Alliance
View more achievements of The MetroHealth System.