Center for Sleep Medicine
CPAP classes at MetroHealth's Center for Sleep Medicine are patient-tailored, individual classes offering one-on-one interaction between the patient and a registered polysomnographer. Your sleep specialist may suggest that you schedule a CPAP class for various reasons, including:
- CPAP intolerance due to pressure intolerance or poor mask fit
- Nasal and or throat symptom
- Continued poor sleep
What does the class cover?
Since this is a one-on-one class, the individual's specific needs and concerns are addressed. The individual has as much time as necessary to remedy issues and ask questions. Based on the individual's needs and concerns, class content may include:
- Review of patient symptoms
- Discussing and fitting interfaces to fit the patient’s life style
- Discussing CPAP desensitization techniques
To schedule a CPAP class, call 216-778-3441.