CTSC Clinical Research Unit at MetroHealth
Biostatistics, Epidemiology & Research Design (BERD)
The CTSC has created an infrastructure of shared resources across its Partner Institutions. Expert teams provide added support in specialty approaches for projects designed by CTSC researchers. A core group of experts in quantitative and statistical analysis in the health sciences available to collaborate with investigators on study design and analysis plans, including novel statistical methodologies, for clinical and translational research projects.
Learn more about the resources of the CTSC BERD at MetroHealth Medical Center: Center for Health Care Research and Policy at MetroHealth,
The BERD Core Resource is focused on assuring CTSC projects are developed and implemented using effective design and analytical approaches. Its experts provide:
- Consultative assistance on biostatistical and epidemiological elements of research studies
- Development of research proposals' design and analysis sections
- Review of research proposals and grant applications as far as design and analysis plans for strength and overall effectiveness
- Assistance finding novel and innovative statistical methodologies
- Connections to expert teams or shared resources in support of individual researchers' efforts
Core Resource Leadership at MetroHealth Medical Center
Rhoderick Machekano - MetroHealth
Researchers please note:
- This tab provides only abbreviated descriptions of extensive core resources.
- Your access to any CTSC service is through the RMS-Request Management System
- To make a request, check the applicable box(es) in the Biostatistics, Epidemiology & Research Design (BERD) section of the RMS.
- For help using the RMS or finding a resource, contact the Research Concierge at: firstname.lastname@example.org.