About Family Medicine
Clinical Outpatient/Inpatient Services Offered
The Family Medicine Center provides comprehensive care to patients of all ages, including geriatric, adult, adolescents, child, and infants.
Patient services focus on the total person and offers complete primary care services to the entire family. Services include treatment of common medical conditions and prevention and early detection of major illnesses. Addressing the link between illness and emotions helps families deal with medical problems affecting their family members.
The following services are available through Family Medicine:
- Medical care for all ages, birth through any age, focusing on the family unit
- Family physicians also specialize in OB/GYN services
- Staff can follow patients throughout their pregnancy to their delivery of the baby in the MetroHealth Labor and Delivery Suite
- Our physician team can follow patients through hospital admission care at MetroHealth Medical Center
- Maternity care for pregnant women-prenatal care, delivery and post partum care
- Evening hours on Tuesdays until 8 p.m.
- Occasional Saturday morning hours
- The Family Medicine Center is conveniently located next to the Emergency Department on the ground floor of the Bell Greve Building. Center hours are 8 a.m.–5 p.m., with evening hours on Wednesdays until 8 p.m. and occasional Saturday morning hours.
Schedule an Appointment: 216-778-5731
(Please have your insurance information available.)