Sign up to schedule primary care appointments for you and your family online!
is a free, secure and easy-to-use service
that allows you to manage your health care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at home or anywhere with an Internet connection -- even on your smart phone!
MetroHealth’s MyChart also allows you to:
- View test results, vital signs, and other medical information from outpatient appointments, inpatient hosptial stays and emergency department visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Schedule primary care appointments online
- Cancel appointments
- Ask questions regarding follow-ups, test results, referrals, prescriptions and non-urgent medical questions
- Access the MyChart account of others for whom a MetroHealth patient cares for, such as one’s child or elderly parents
- Access health information
- Send a photo of a medical concern
- Access through Android or iPhone via MetroHealth’s handy app
New MyChart feature being released June 10, 2014! Ability to download and send a summary of your visit to a provider outside of MetroHealth. This new feature is simple and quick!
Track My Health - use MyChart to know your numbers and stay healthy:
- Track My Health is a MyChart feature for patients who may need to record their vital signs to manage a specific health issue. Ask your doctor if Track My Health is right for you.
- Track My Health lets you record your blood pressure, blood sugar and/or weight.
- What you track will depend on what your health care team advises based on your current health issues.
- Your provider can monitor your vital signs in between appointments and will be notified if any of the information you enter could lead to a health problem.
How to Access MyChart:
To sign up, use the access code that’s printed on the After Visit Summary you received from your doctor’s office. You can also request an access code by going to www.metrohealth.org/mychart.
Once you have created a username and password you can log into MyChart using any computer or MyChart's app.
For more information click here for a MyChart tutorial, or ask your doctor today!
For questions, call 216-778-8801 Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
“MyChart makes it easy for me to request appointments – I can do it on my own time, rather than wait on hold during the day at work. I can also easily access my son’s health histories, which is important in managing his chronic allergies.” - 32-year-old mother of three