Tuesday, August 06, 2013
MetroHealth Care Plus
Do you need health care but can’t pay for it? You might be able to join MetroHealth Care Plus.
MetroHealth Care Plus is a new program. It offers free medical care for people with low incomes who do not qualify for Medicaid and have no insurance. The program can help you get the services and medications you need to stay healthy.
Learn about who can apply for MetroHealth Care Plus.
Request Financial Assistance Online
There are two steps you must take to request financial assistance:
- Fill out and submit this form.
- After you submit the form, the screen will display a reference number.
- Print the page or write this reference number down. You will need it for step 2.
- Gather these important documents and call the MetroHealth Eligibility Call Center at 216-957-2325, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Give the eligibility specialist the reference number you received in Step 1.
- At that time, the eligibility specialist can schedule you for either a telephone interview or an in-person interview with a financial counselor.
- During that interview, the financial counselor will review your information and may ask you additional questions. The counselor will determine which financial assistance program you may join.
Printed Application Option
Instead of requesting financial assistance online, you can print and fill out this application
for the MetroHealth Care Plus program. You can drop off your completed application to any MetroHealth Financial Counseling office.
Note: You might need a computer program called Adobe Reader to view and print this application.
If you have questions about applying, call the MetroHealth Eligibility Call Center at 216-957-2325.
Learn more about MetroHealth Care Plus