Raising the NETs for MetroHealth
Save the date & get your team together!
Sunday July 27, 2014
Team sign-in begins at 11:00 a.m.
Join the MetroHealth N.E.T. Council of Emerging Professionals for a sand volleyball tournament with proceeds going towards the children in MetroHealth's Foster Care Program.
*The game format will be 'co-ed sixes'. Each team must have a minimum of six and a maximum of eight team members. There must be two females on the courts at all times. Teams will need to referee themselves.
Food trucks, cornhole, raffles and entertainment will all be on-site.
Prizes for winning team(s) include:
- Gift certificates from Additions Salon & Spa
- Gift baskets
- Gift certificates from Piccolo Restaurant and Paladar Latin Kitchen & Rum Bar
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Bike Rentals
- Interested in Sponsoring this Volleyball Tournament?
- See the exciting sponsorship opportunities here!
- Email Jessica about a NET Volleyball sponsorship.
Don't play volleyball but want to hang out?
When you arrive, find a MetroHealth N.E.T. member and ask for the 'Sunday-Funday' pass. The pass includes drink tickets, a raffle ticket and MetroHealth goodies.
Whiskey Island Volleyball Courts
2800 Whiskey Island, Cleveland, Ohio
Questions? Email Jessica Cartagena.