Sign up to schedule primary care appointments for you and your family online!
is a free, secure and easy-to-use service
that allows you to manage your health care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at home or anywhere with an Internet connection -- even on your smart phone! MetroHealth’s MyChart also allows you to:
- View test results, vital signs, and other medical information from outpatient appointments, inpatient hosptial stays and emergency department visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Schedule primary care appointments online
- Cancel appointments
- Ask questions regarding follow-ups, test results, referrals, prescriptions and non-urgent medical questions
- Access the MyChart account of others for whom a MetroHealth patient cares for, such as one’s child or elderly parents
- Access health information
- Send a photo of a medical concern
- Access through Android or iPhone via MetroHealth’s handy app
New MyChart feature being released June 10, 2014! Ability to download and send a summary of your visit to a provider outside of MetroHealth. This new feature is simple and quick!
Track My Health - use MyChart to know your numbers and stay healthy:
- Track My Health is a MyChart feature for patients who may need to record their vital signs to manage a specific health issue. Ask your doctor if Track My Health is right for you.
- Track My Health lets you record your blood pressure, blood sugar and/or weight.
- What you track will depend on what your health care team advises based on your current health issues.
- Your provider can monitor your vital signs in between appointments and will be notified if any of the information you enter could lead to a health problem.
How to Access MyChart:
To sign up, use the access code that’s printed on the After Visit Summary you received from your doctor’s office. You can also request an access code by going to www.metrohealth.org/mychart.
Once you have created a username and password you can log into MyChart using any computer or MyChart's app.
For more information click here for a MyChart tutorial, or ask your doctor today!
For questions, call 216-778-8801 Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm or send an email to email@example.com .
Did you know? You can access MyChart anywhere, anytime.
One father told his MetroHealth doctor, he was able to use MyChart from India to schedule a next day appointment for his baby to be seen.
A 32 year old mother of three:
MyChart makes it easy for me to request appointments – I can do it on my own time, rather than wait on hold during the day at work. I can also easily access my son’s health histories, which is important in managing his chronic allergies.
An appreciative e-mail from a patient/mother (some details have been edited):
I needed to schedule my baby's appointment with Dr. Bar-Shain. At my last appointment he told me how to get proxy access over my baby's MyChart account. I logged into my MyChart account and scheduled my baby's visit without even having to pick up the phone and the very next day we saw Dr. Bar-Shain in clinic. It worked!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! THANK YOU to whoever made this possible!! YOU ROCK!!!
A mom of two small boys shared her personal story:
In the past year I have been fixated on my mortality and health (two small boys, mom (me) aging rapidly and an older mom to boot). I have been obsessed (yes unhealthy and unnecessary) with having breast cancer (no history) and have been waiting anxiously and at the same time dreading my appointment which was this morning at 8:10 a.m.
I was absolutely blown away to get a MyChart email at 9:05 a.m. with my results. All my stress just melted away. What amazing customer service to get immediate results.