Sign up to schedule primary care appointments for you and your family online!
is a free, secure and easy-to-use service
that allows you to manage your health care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at home or anywhere with an Internet connection -- even on your smart phone!
also allows you to:
- View test results, vital signs, and other medical information
- Request prescription renewals
- Schedule primary care appointments online
- Cancel appointments
- Ask questions regarding follow-ups, test results, referrals, prescriptions and non-urgent medical questions
- Access the MyChart account of others for whom a MetroHealth patient cares for, such as one’s child or elderly parents
- Access health information
- Send a photo of a medical concern
- Access through Android or iPhone via MetroHealth’s handy app
How to Access MyChart:
You can sign up on any computer or by downloading MetroHealth’s Android or iPhone app. Use the access code that’s printed on the After Visit Summary you received from your doctor’s office. You can also request an access code by going to www.metrohealth.org/mychart.
For more information click here for a MyChart tutorial, or ask your doctor today!
For questions, call 216-778-8801 Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm or send an email to email@example.com .
“MyChart makes it easy for me to request appointments – I can do it on my own time, rather than wait on hold during the day at work. I can also easily access my son’s health histories, which is important in managing his chronic allergies.” - 32-year-old mother of three